Provision or assign a user to an application or provision multiple users to an application
- Sign in to your business/enterprise SmartSignin account through this link.
- Click on 'Applications' tab in the left navigation menu.
- Under 'My Applications' tab choose which application you want to provision users for and click on the following icon under the right most 'Actions' column to add users.
- From the pop-up select the users you want to provision for that application and click submit
- Provide individual login credentials for all the users one by one and submit, as shown below:
To provision multiple users to an application
The administrator selects an application that has been added in the system. If the application supports bulk provisioning it will show up on the screen.
When the bulk provisioning icon is selected, a CSV template can be downloaded for each application as it can have different credential fields. After the template has been downloaded, the user credentials can be added and then uploaded for the system to process the user provisioning.